Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monday, Tuesday Fun

Yesterday was a fun day with my mom...shopping, driving (lots of driving!), looking at houses, more shopping, dinner at on the border and hanging out with Tammy and Nicole.  Speaking of shopping, I was reminded after my previous post that I didn't actually make it through the trip to Howell without buying anything - I bought some lotion and such from Bath and Body Works (I think that's it!)...

Today was spent getting my hair cut and colored, hanging at the mall with Clara and more time hanging out with Katy!  Definitely a great way to spend the day....I already feel like this week is flying by, and I just wish I could make time stop.  Fitting a couple months into a week is tough, and I never anticipated it would be like this.  To be honest, I didn't really think that people would miss me, but it means the world to me that they do.  It makes me want to stay home even more, but hopefully now that an end of my time down south is in sight, it will make things easier.  I'm also hoping that this realization that I won't be there forever will help with my insomnia, because to be honest, that whole deal is really getting old!  Speaking of that, I think I'm going to attempt to get some sleep tonight because I'm actually feeling tired...

More later!
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment