Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Been a few...

I've really got to get better about writing here...I think part of the excitement of writing when I was home was that I actually had things to write about.  Nothing really exciting has happened this week.

I started a new semester of classes which I think will be really helpful in the future.  Organizational business consulting and workplace conflict for now with assessment and interviewing starting in about a week or so...time can fly in these classes, but at the same point, 4 hours is such a long time to be sitting in one class.  With that being said, 4 hours seems super short when you have to be in one classroom for 8 hours.  I guess it's all about perspective.

Let's see...I've also caught up on some television I missed when I was home.  Private Practice, How I Met Your Mother, old episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians of course!  I can't help but love these shows.  I know some think tv watching is a waste of time, but I see it as maintaining (who am I kidding here) rather giving me some semblance of sanity.  I may be spending some time doing nothing, but after going through undergrad doing too much, it's nice to kind of take a step back, even if some people do see me as being "lazy".  I know I could be reading too much into what people say, but if you tell someone you are looking forward to doing nothing all day like them, I dunno, I find that a little insulting.  (and before you even think it, this was not done by anyone who will read this blog)  Enough of a rant...

I really enjoyed my healthy whole foods version of a lunchable that I had for dinner tonight.  It was actually the perfect amount of food and it was yummy.  Chicken salad, crackers, grapes, and cheese is actually a pretty good dinner.

Okay, so I know this post has been extremely random, and I'm not even sure if it all makes sense, but I blame being tired and not feeling well!  I'll do better tomorrow, and I will write tomorrow, that's a promise!

Night! KG

1 comment:

  1. Don't listen to what others say. Obviously they do not know you at all, even if they think they do. You are far from lazy. You work so hard on your studies and you deserve to take a step back and breathe. 4 and 8 hour classes are mentally exhausting and you need down time between classes and studying to survive.

    ReplyDelete