Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last group meeting

I never really thought I'd be sad to see a weekly group meeting be over with but I am. Thursday classes are definitely more fun when you are full on Potbellys and have gotten a chance to complain about class. At least the classwork is over...just resume editing to go!

I am so glad it's almost time to go home again. It's true "you don't know what you got til it's gone". All I can say is I'm glad gone isn't permanent and that I can still go home as often as possible. It's nice to plan a lot of activities to do with my bestie and my family to look forward to, even though just hanging out with everyone would have been enough.

Two days in a row...not too shabby! Lets see how long I can keep this up!

KG

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment