Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bleh

Today was one of those "I don't want to get out of bed, it's too dreary and dark, and I just don't feel well" kinda days. I got out of bed just because I had to take Zoey to the vet. My poor baby has an ear infection but other than that is just great. Other than that the day was not too exciting. Homework and class while not feeling well kinda leads back to the whole I'd rather be in bed thing.

High point of my day though was talking to my bestie. Always the high point and always can make me smile (no matter how stubborn I may be some days).

As for now, still feeling kinda crappy. Now the lungs are hurting yet again....maybe an upper respiratory infection? Who knows lol. I'm waiting for the NyQuil to kick in so I can actually sleep. Hopefully that will be soon!

I'll update my other blog tomorrow because right now, I don't think I have the brain power to write anything halfway decent about anyone else's work. I've already got the song picked out though that I'm going to write about. It came on the radio tonight when I was driving home from class and made me smile. Gotta love those random, fun loving songs.

Gonna try to catch some zzzz's (cross your fingers!) but I'll write more tomorrow when I'm trying to rest up and get well.

Night! KG




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment