Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finals

So I'm hoping that with a blog app on my phone I'm going to be much better about keeping up with my blog.

I can't believe it's coming to the last week of class and I'm basically done with 1/2 classes just have to go and sit there. I'm glad to have my big paper done and can't wait to be home again next weekend.

I like the program down here but I miss home so much. Every time I leave it seems to get harder and harder but I wouldn't change my times back there for anything. It's what gets me through the times here...

Location:Bordeaux Dr,McKinney,United States

1 comment:

  1. Everytime you leave here it gets harder too. But I'm so glad to have the times with you when you are here. Otherwise I'd probably need to curl in a ball and rock back n forth until you come back at the end of your program. Missssssssssss You!

    ReplyDelete