Friday, November 18, 2011

It's been a rough week.  I guess the weeks after I've been home and had a great weekend are always going to be tough until the time when I don't have to leave again.  The problem is that I seem to be becoming more introverted and more cranky with each passing day.  It's hard for me to stop, even when I'm able to recognize that my temper is shorter.  I wish it would be easy fix, but unfortunately I'm finding that this isn't the case.  I know that I need to have a more positive outlook on life, but frankly all I want to do is curl up in bed and watch tv or sleep.  It's so hard to find that positive outlook, even though I know I have so many wonderful aspects of my life to be grateful for.  All I can do is take things one day at a time.

This weekend is one of those fun ones where I have class friday, saturday and sunday.  On the plus side, this is the final weekend of class for the year (yay!) and my mom is flying into town tomorrow night.  I only need to make it through one more day of 8:30-5:30 and the exam and a little bit of schooling on sunday morning.  Then off to see the grandparents for 5 days and I'll be that much closer to coming home for christmas!  yay!  Then I'll be three months away from being home for good!  Thank goodness!  I've started writing my books again so I guess that's a good thing - thanks Katy!  I think that's been a bit therapeutic...hopefully it helps.  I should probably get some sleep for the long day ahead tomorrow (by the way I'm so bummed I'm missing the football game grrrr) Hopefully I'll write more soon...KG

No comments:

Post a Comment