Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Travelling

Normally I'm a fan of travelling.  Today on the other hand, not so much.  I need to learn to follow my gut.  Lesson learned.  (or so I say until the next time)

The purpose of this trip was to visit family in Dallas as well as to visit the SMU campus.  I loved the campus when I came two years ago, and still love it.  It's just the campus, not a college town, so quite different from where I've grown up and where I am now.  The question then becomes, do I want this change?  Well I guess that question would come after the most obvious, will I even get in?  There's so many quesitons right now going through my mind.  I know everyone says I'll be fine with whatever I do, but I'm scared.  I'm scared and I'm not so sure. 

I know anything I do will be hard, and that I won't be happy all the time, but I want to do something that I'll look forward to at least sometimes.  So, what to do?  I love to write and occasionally be around people (haha!), will I make a good lawyer?  I suppose I could.  Only time will tell I guess. 

So far it seems like this blog has been solely a place for me to rant.  I know there won't be a lot of people reading this, so I guess that's why I feel I can.  I have great people who will listen, but I don't want to sound too repetitive.  Unfortunately that repetition is what is going through my head right now.  This weekend will be for applications but fun too.  I need some time to relax, unwind and I dunno, be a college student?  Whatever that means!  :)

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment