Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sitting here watching airplanes...

Airplanes...or professors...I have the song stuck in my head, most likely because I'm so ready to be on a plane in the next couple of days.  I haven't even been in school for that long this year, and yet, I absolutely cannot wait to be done.  Senioritis has struck.  Hard core. 

Next year is the big question though.  To stay or not to stay?  I know it all depends on where  I get into school, but at the same time, even if I get in to schools both here and elsewhere, I have no idea where I want to be.  Before, the decision was easy.  I had to get out of Michigan, out of this town.  But now, it doesn't seem so simple and straightforward.  Decisions, decisions.  I suppose the first step here is finishing applications...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment